Tea Time Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 3, 2009

Taking a Step Back

Well, "To Tea or Not to Tea" has been up and running for a little over a month now. In that time, I have discovered a nice handful of other tea related blogs, written by some very friendly, knowledgeable, and well written people, that I follow daily. I have learned quite a few things from these new connections, and look forward to seeing what new things there are yet to be discovered.

I feel that now is a good time to take a step back and do an inventory of my own little space here as well, and get some feedback from you, the reader. Take a look at the Tea Time Tunes at the top of the page. It contains a short list of songs that go well with a nice cup of tea - for me. However, those songs are up there for you! What songs go best with your favorite cuppa? Please send along any requests and I'll do my best to get them plugged into the rotation. Also, are there any tea topics in particular you would like to see addressed in this blog? Any other comments/constructive criticisms in general that you would like to share? Send them my way!

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in almost anything to do with tea. I especially like to hear about tea parties, tea tasting, tea table decor and recipes. The classical music suits me, but I do like the Jim Brickman song (it's new to me). I'll have to hear more of his music.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Please feel free to comment.